There are several ways to view your students’ statistics. They can be accessed from the Students menu of your Admin console, as well as the My Stats section of the student’s user console.
Tracking progress in real time
From the Admin or Teacher accounts, you can track user progress in real-time. Click on the Students menu, and then click on a student's name to view their statistics.
From the top of the statistics screen you can check:
- When the student was last online
- The student's username and password
- Overall achievements including current progress and total time on the course
- Options to block the account, unlock all levels, and select the next module
Scroll down to view more information:
- Graph and table view of current scores
- Today's modules completed
- Click All to view all the statistics on one page
Alternatively, you can monitor their progress via the My Stats section of the student account.
Printing the statistics
Student statistics can be printed and taken home. This evidence can be a great boost to self-esteem between lessons.
To print stats:
- Select a level you wish to print or click on 'All' to print all the stats
- Click the Actions menu on the top right
- Click Print stats
Click Print on the bottom left hand side.
Note: If you have a black and white printer - tick the box Black and White - this ensures that the graphs are printed correctly.
The stats data can be re-ordered by clicking on any of the column headings to rearrange how the values are displayed.
For example, click the WPM column heading to find a student’s personal best speed. However, it’s important to stress that accuracy is more important than speed particularly in the early part of the course. Speed will come automatically as the student masters accuracy.
Other options from the Actions menu
Message student - If you want to send a message to the student learn more about messaging
Change username - Learn more about changing a username
Login as this student
- This is useful if you want to quickly login to the student account. Notice: this will log you out of your Admin account.