Adding students to your account
Click here to see a video tutorial on how to add students or follow the steps below.
To access your student list within the teacher console, select Students from the top menu.
There are several ways you can add students.
Best for adding multiple users:
1. By shareable link - this allows you to share a unique link with your students so they can sign up to a student account themselves
2. Import from spreadsheet - download an Excel sheet and import multiple students at once - Learn more
Best for adding individual users:
3. Add manually - add your users one by one
4. Import from TTRS Classic - import a file from the classic version of TTRS - Contact our team for assistance
1. How to add students by shareable link
Select Add student > Get Sharable link
You can choose to (1) copy or (2) email the link by selecting the icons on the right
Select Okay, quit to close the window
2. How to add students from a spreadsheet
3. How to add students manually
To add new users manually, select Add Student > Add Manually
Enter the name of the student you wish to add. If you enter an email address, the account login details will be sent directly to the student. If you don't, you will need to provide them with their login and password - see below section on viewing student details.
Note, students must be added one at a time with this method. Select Invite one more student to add further students.
Select Add Students at the bottom of the screen. Your new student accounts have now been created.
4. How to import students from TTRS Classic
Get in touch with our team for assistance with this - Contact us
Viewing student account details
View the account name and password details for your new student accounts and print a list to share with learners.
Select Actions > Print passwords to view the login details of each student.
How do my students log in?
If you entered an email address when adding a student account, the login details would have been sent automatically to them along with a link to the login page.
If you didn't add an email, you will need to provide students with their usernames and passwords and direct them to visit www.ttrsonline.com to log in to the program.